Hairdressing/Styling for over 14 years, Suzanne Henderson has built her career on creating signature styles that are always recognisable and trending. Inspired by beautiful women through the ages Audrey Hepburn, Greta Garbo and Marilyn Monroe.
Her passion and obsession for hair and fashion have been with her since a small child. Always playing with, creating styles and cutting hair on dolls as early as she can remember.
This led to finishing her HSC - doing Textiles & Design for four years and pursuing an apprenticeship with Australia’s leading Salons.
Always ahead of their time in hair/fashion, looking after both models and celebrity hair, she drew inspiration from these salons when she worked backstage as a hair assistant at her first Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in 2003 for Pablo Nevada.
This was a turning point in her hairstyling career, as this cemented in her mind, what she wanted to do and the direction she wanted to take. Which was combining both her loves - hair and fashion.
Which led to being on stage for the Aveda “Young Guns” team presenting and educating other salons as early as 2004.
In 2005 - she went onto participate in hair expo champion of champion and I.H.S stage competitions.
2006 - She won the “Australian Hair Fashion Awards - Apprentice of the year”
Also in 2006, she was also a finalist for the Aveda Colour Harmony Awards.
06/07 – Suzanne was a Pantene Young Women of the year Awards Finalist for the Hairdressing category by YEN Magazine.
2007 – She was an Aveda Colour Harmony Awards Finalist
2008 – 2012 - She was in salon and training apprentices
From 2012-13 - Training courses with Kevin Murphy and other top Australian Stylists.
2014/15 - Suzanne was participating and working with Lizzie Liros and Natalie Anne at the Edge Vs Glam shows in Sydney.
– She was on stage at Salon Melbourne presenting and styling models and educating other salons.
– Suzanne was on stage at the Loreal and H2D Hair Show demonstrating and educating fellow hairdressers on styling.
– Suzanne had her first destination weddings in Port Douglas, Huskisson, Canberra and Los Angeles.
In a whirlwind two years where in 2016/17 – She started her OWN BUSINESS - “Suzanne Henderson”
* Suzanne worked with some of Australia’s Top Fashion and Wedding Photographers on shoots.
* She has had her work published in top Australian Fashion & Wedding Magazines and Top Australian Fashion & Wedding Blogs.
* Suzanne was hairstylist for segments filmed for Disney Australia with Naomi Sequeira
* She was hairstylist for music videos filmed for Naomi Sequeiras debut single and Hip Hop Group - Mind Over Matters single
* Suzanne was part of the hair team for Mercedes Benz Fashion week for the Pacific Resort Show
* She was asked to be the hairstylist for the Vera Wang and Fashion Confidential Section of the Daily Telegraph Photoshoot, for an article promoting designer Vera Wang
* Which then led to being asked to be Head Stylist at the first ever Vera Wang SS17 Bridal Collection Runway Showcase in Australia.
* She was on the hair team for runway show “Love On The Lawn”
* On stage presenting and educating at the 2017 Hair Expo for her sponser H2D Haircare.
* She has worked on several Gregory Jewellers Campaigns - Valentines Day, Mothers Day Etc ..
* She was Head Hairstylist for Pacific Runway Fashion 2016.
* She has also taken care of celebrity clients hair such as Model/Actress/Singer/Television presenter - Naomi Sequeira
Miss Universe 2015/ Personality - Monika Radulovic
Model/Blogger/Peronality - Steph Claire Smith
* Currently she has taken on the role again as Head Hairstylist for the Pacific International Runway 2017.
“ This is definitely the biggest project I have ever taken on.
I am super excited and so honoured to be asked and be apart of such an amazing evening of showcasing the Pacific talent to the world.”
- Suzanne Henderson
HEAD MAKEUP ARTIST
FACE BY KOCO
Koco Carey is the proud owner of Face By Koco and long-term partner of Lepou (the label) and Pacific International Runway.
Koco, based in Sydney, has been a practicing makeup artist for over 5 years, and their age, has a distinct background with luxury brands such as Lancôme and Estée Lauder.
FBK is a respected name within the Pacifica fashion industry and has been the chosen brand for makeup artistry for several fashion shows all over Sydney and abroad.
Koco has a selected team of makeup artists who are a diverse and highly skilled lineup and are growing strongly with each event. Koco remains to be a proud advocate for the pacific fashion community in Sydney.
"Witnessing the growth and interest toward Pacific International Runway sky rocket, I hope to enable this to continue into the future".