SABRINA MELEI - PIR HEAD MAKEUP ARTIST
Sabrina Melei, an experienced and Multi-award winning Paddington based Makeup, Eyebrow & hair artist.
She works with celebrities, does editorial shoots and is behind the scenes for numerous designer runways such as Akira Isogawa, Galia Lahav, Steven Khalil, Zuhar Murad, Bec & Bridge and Monique Lhuillier. She is a qualified makeup trainer for makeup artists and her work has been featured at the stage shows for makeup application at Beauty expo Sydney and Salon Melbourne. She holds makeup workshops at her studio in Paddington Sydney and is a mentor at the Mentoring College of New York City.
Sabrina’s magazine mentions, editorials, publications and beauty advise include Shop till You Drop, Vogue Australia, Cosmopolitan, rescue.com, Style MSN, Who Magazine, Elle, Women’s Health Magazine, Sydney Weekender, Sydney Telegraph, news.com.au and Mail UK and Vogue Italy.
She is the winner of WEOA three diamonds award for Makeup & Hair 2015 & 2016 and the "Modern Bride" Face2face Makeup awards 2016. She was the director of Makeup for Australian Bridal fashion week 2015 and 2016 and her work has been featured in the New York Fashion Week and Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, New castle fashion weekend. She has demonstrated stage shows at beauty expo Sydney and Salon Melbourne.
Sabrina volunteers at Look Good Feel Better Foundation, which is dedicated to teaching cancer patients how to manage the appearance-related side-effects caused by cancer treatment. In her workshop demonstrations, she teaches women undergoing chemo treatments how to draw eyebrows, make lashes appear thicker, put colour and plumpness back into their skin so that they feel empowered and good to face their journey.
SUZANNE HENDERSON - PIR HEAD HAIRSTYLIST
Hairdressing/Styling for over 14 years, Suzanne Henderson has built her career on creating signature styles that are always recognisable and trending. Inspired by beautiful women through the ages Audrey Hepburn, Greta Garbo and Marilyn Monroe.
Her passion and obsession for hair and fashion has been with her since a small child. Always playing with, creating styles and cutting hair on dolls as early as she can remember.
This led to finishing her HSC - doing Textiles & Design for four years and pursuing an apprenticeship with Australia’s leading Salons. Always ahead of their time in hair/fashion, looking after both models and celebrity hair, she drew inspiration from these salons when she worked backstage as a hair assistant at her first Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in 2003 for Pablo Nevada.
In a whirlwind year where in 15/16 – She started her OWN BUSINESS - “Suzanne Henderson”, working with some of Australia’s Top Fashion and Wedding Photographers on shoots.
* She has had her work published in top Australian Fashion & Wedding Magazines and Top Australian Fashion & Wedding Blogs.
* Suzanne was hairstylist for segments filmed for Disney Australia with Naomi Sequeira
* Suzanne was part of the hair team for Mercedes Benz Fashion week for the Pacific Resort Show
* She was asked to be the hairstylist for the Vera Wang and Fashion Confidential Section of the Daily Telegraph Photoshoot, for an article promoting designer Vera Wang
* Which then led to being asked to be Head Stylist at the first ever Vera Wang SS17 Bridal Collection Runway Showcase in Australia.
* Taking care of celebrity clients hair such as Model/Actress/Singer/Television presenter - Naomi Sequeira and Miss Universe 2015 personality - Monika Radulovic
“ This is definitely the biggest project I have ever taken on. I am super excited and so honoured to be asked and be apart of such an amazing evening of showcasing the Pacific talent to the world.”